Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Download youtube videos on computer and handphones/PDAs

Well, I wonder, whether I can download youtube or not. When I did googling, there are thousands of site that i can download youtube.
Here some site that you can use to download youtube videos :
1. Kissyoutube.com
all you need to do is just add the word "kiss" to the address, for example :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTwT2bJhrg
become
http://www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=yJTwT2bJhrg

2. if you use hanpdhones/pdas, you can use Tinytube
Actually there are so many post about this, but when I was surfing with my sony ericcson M600i, I can't download it, maybe somebody can help me. By the way when I use the M600i default browser, I found that this phone can play direcly to youtube.com without connecting tinytube. Unfortunately my connection speed is too low so that i can't see it clearly

3. Just using Your Browser
well, all you need is download the link to a file, and then just rename it using file FLV

No comments: